ENGINEERING FORUMS

WELCOME GUEST,
You may have to register before you can post: click the register to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection. From www.bunkerszone.co.cc

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ENGINEERING FORUMS

WELCOME GUEST,
You may have to register before you can post: click the register to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection. From www.bunkerszone.co.cc

ENGINEERING FORUMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ENGINEERING FORUMS

hi

Sorry For The Themes I Am Still Working On it. Still I Need Some Help Needed Moderators And Co-owners Pm me

Handbook of Soil Analysis

Admin
    Admin
    Übergod
    Übergod

Handbook of Soil Analysis Empty Handbook of Soil Analysis

Post by Admin Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 am

This handbook is a reference guide for selecting and carrying out numerous methods of soil analysis. It is written in accordance with analytical standards and quality control approaches.It covers a large body of technical information including protocols, tables, formulae, spectrum models, chromatograms and additional analytical diagrams. The approaches are diverse, from the simplest tests to the most sophisticated determination methods in the physical chemistry of mineralogical and organic structures, available and total elements, soil exchange complex, pesticides and contaminants, trace elements and isotopes.As a basic reference, it will be particularly useful to scientists, engineers, technicians, professors and students, in the areas of soil science , agronomy, earth and environmental sciences as well as in related fields such as analytical chemistry, geology, hydrology, ecology, climatology, civil engineering and industrial activities associated with soil.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:43 pm