ENGINEERING FORUMS

WELCOME GUEST,
You may have to register before you can post: click the register to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection. From www.bunkerszone.co.cc

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ENGINEERING FORUMS

WELCOME GUEST,
You may have to register before you can post: click the register to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection. From www.bunkerszone.co.cc

ENGINEERING FORUMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ENGINEERING FORUMS

hi

Sorry For The Themes I Am Still Working On it. Still I Need Some Help Needed Moderators And Co-owners Pm me

Civil Engineering Formulas: Pocket Guide

Admin
    Admin
    Übergod
    Übergod

Civil Engineering Formulas: Pocket Guide Empty Civil Engineering Formulas: Pocket Guide

Post by Admin Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Tyler G. Hicks, "Civil Engineering Formulas"
    McGraw-Hill Professional | 2001 | ISBN: 0071356126 | 350 pages | PDF | 2,2 MB

Indispensable portable reference for all practicing civil engineers and students

Now you can get a single compilation of all essential civil engineering formulas and equations in one easy-to-use portable reference. More than three-quarters of the material in Tyler Hicks Civil Engineering Formulas Pocket Guide is in the form of formulas, tables, and graphs, presented in SI and USCS formats. Each chapter, offering collections of problems and calculations, gives you quick reference to a well-defined topic:

Conversion Factors for Civil Engineering Practice
    Beam Formulas
    Column Formulas
    Piles and Piling Formulas
    Concrete Formulas
    Timber Engineering Formulas
    Surveying Formulas
    Soil and Earthwork Formulas
    Building and Structures Formulas
    Bridge and Suspension-Cable Formulas
    Highway and Road Formulas
    Hydraulics and Waterworks Formulas